||Spring & Fall
Apr 13 - May 31
Oct 01 - Nov 30
Jun 01 - Jun 30
Sep 01 - Sep 30
Dec 01 - Dec 14
Jan 08 - Jan 25
Mar 05 - Apr 12
Dec 15 - Jan 07
Jan 26 - Mar 04
Jul 01 - Aug 31
|Marie Antoinette King||$169||$189||$199||$209|
|Ranges Deluxe Queen||$149||$169||$179||$189|
|Columbia Deluxe Queen||$149||$169||$179||$189|
|Powder Two Singles||$149||$169||$189||$199|
|Summit Two Singles||$149||$169||$189||$199|
Included in your Stay
- 3 Course Gourmet Breakfast, including dessert.
- Complimentary passes to the Revelstoke Aquatic Center
- Wireless Internet
- Varieties of teas, coffee, hot chocolate, fresh baked cookies in common room
- Built in Boot & Glove dryer in common area (Ski Season).
- Fridge in the common area that guests may use to store snacks and drinks.
- Fully air-conditioned
- Enjoy our secret Asian Zen garden: Relax and watch the gold fish in the pond with a soothing waterfall sound. enjoy a drink on the upper sun deck after long hours of hiking or driving
- 13 car capacity open parking lot
- Concierge Service is provided for all guests
- All rooms have their own private bathrooms
- In-room professional Hair dryer
- Quiet environment with No-TV, No-Telephone in guest rooms & common area
- Clean Air: We installed IAQ (indoor air quality) UV light and IAQ high density filter for guest to breathe the cleanest air possible.
- 100% Non-smoking property.
- Child Policy: We are primarily an adult-oriented inn and welcome children 13 years & older only.
- Sorry, No Pets allowed in the Inn.
- Check-In: 4pm to 7pm
- Check-Out: 10:30am
- Quiet policy: Please consider other guests, especially 9pm to 8am for the comfort and relaxing stay of all guests
- Prices are based on single or double occupancy. (*Maximum occupancy for all the rooms is Two*)
- All prices are before tax
- We require a credit card information only for holding reservation and the amount will be charged upon your arrival.
- Room rates are subject to change without notice
- We prefer 2 night minimum stay on weekends and winter holiday season
- Cancellation Policy: If you need to cancel or change your reservation, please let us know 7 days before your arrival, 14 days before your arrival for Holiday season, 6 weeks before your arrival for group (more than 20 nights booking in total) booking. (Cancellation without proper advanced notice, will be charged 100% of stay. We recommend that you consider purchasing travel insurance to protect you from unforeseen events to cover cancellation charges)
- Environmentally-Friendly: We try to do our part on energy & water savings. If you wish to have your linens and towels replaced or anything needs to be done in the room, please let us know by filling out "Room cleaning" section provided on the bottom of your next day breakfast menu card at breakfast.
- We wear No outdoor shoes inside of the inn: We provide slippers for guests to use or you can bring your own or be comfortable with just socks. It's just like home.
- Any type of prepared food or preparation of food in guest rooms or inside of inn by cooking appliances is strictly prohibited.
- Booking for Local Spas and activities (please make an appointment in advance).
- Selkirk Car Rental service: Tel. 250-837-6244
- Ski & Snowboard rental service provided by Powder Rentals.
- Booking transfer between Kelowna Airport and Revelstoke by Stoke Shuttle
Frequently Asked Questions
Revelstoke's 5 Day Forecast from Environment Canada
Highway conditions on DriveBC